SEO – Search Engine Optimisation Services
Today, search engines directly affect the purchasing and decision-making processes of users. Through this interaction, sales, awareness and many other online and offline processes also evolve. Again, in order to be positively affected by this interaction, SEO, the abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization, should be maintained in the most accurate and professional way. As KREABAZ Digital Advertising Agency, we will mention here the details about the services we can provide for your brand and products.
What is SEO?
SEO is the abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization and also covers the term Search Experience Optimization. So, SEO means both Search Engine Optimization and Search Experience.
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is a digital marketing technique that includes many different variables and allows your website to be on the top page or ranks in search engines.
With SEO, you can positively affect the decision-making processes of many search engine bots such as Google, Yandex, and Bing for the relevant website. With Professional Search Engine Optimization Services, the website in question has reputable, fast and saturated content from the point of search engine bots. Websites rated in this way are shown in the top positions to people using search engines.
Why Is SEO Performed?
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, ensures that the SEO-supported website rank higher in the search results without allocating an additional advertising budget. By increasing the keyword positions of your website in search engines such as Google, Yandex and Bing with Search Engine Optimization Services, searchers find your website more easily. This way, you do not have to constantly advertise to generate revenue or conversions on your website. For websites that have to advertise regularly, it minimizes advertising budgets in the long run.
Services for Search Engine Optimization
The basic services that KREABAZ Digital Advertising Agency basically provides to its customers in this area are listed as follows:
- Feedback Matching with the Structure of the Business: KREABAZ is always available. What does this mean? Many companies or people who provide SEO Services in the industry take your SEO budget with very big commitments at the beginning of the work, and then they become inaccessible. What we want to emphasize here is that we provide regular reporting depending on the structure of the business, the SEO investment made and the level the business implement our recommendations. Reporting and analysis is perhaps the most important step in this process. This way, you will make sure that your budget is not wasted.
- Website SEO Analysis: If you do not have a website made by KREABAZ and if SEO work will be done on the existing site, your site will be analysed within Google recommendations. At the end of these analyses, areas that are missing or incorrect will be arranged based on the technical competencies and in the light of Google recommendations. The aim here is to ensure that the SEO investment made on your website provides continuous and regular benefit.
- Editing of Your Website’s Technical Errors: In case you receive SEO services for your current website, it is recommended both by us and Google to make the relevant website technically perfect. If the technical changes on the current website can be made by KREABAZ, we will offer you with the necessary cost and continue the process depending on to the situation. When technical errors are analysed, direct reporting is made considering the following:
- Whether the indexing works on the website are done correctly,
- Compliance of your website with the current technology standards and the requirements of the age,
- Whether there is UX and UI compatibility,
- Whether search bots are allowed,
- Arrangement of missing and incorrect links,
- How useful the sites with backlinks are.
- Detection and Clearance of Existing Google Penalties: Your existing website may have penalties imposed by Google. The detection and cleaning of these penalties is of great importance in terms of the quality of the SEO service to be provided. If other steps are taken before these penalties are removed, you will be “Rowing against the Tide”.
- Determining Website Speed and Availability: The speed of the website, which has become one of the indispensable items for SEO with new versions of Google, should be optimized correctly. Even if the content of your website is very good, Google does not consider the relevant website as valuable if it does not open fast. Considering that users decide between 5-7 seconds to spend time on a website, we can better understand how important this stage is. “Speed = Success” is probably not a wrong formula.
- Conducting Competitor Analysis: Ranking high in Google is not just to make ourselves happy. The main goal here is to stay ahead of the competitors and meet the customers with the right service or product. Here, the keywords or phrases the competitors use for higher ranks, and successful or unsuccessful phrases are detected.
- Analysis of Page Titles and Meta Tags: Google first analyses what your website says and what your pages cover, by looking at page titles and meta tags. What is said in these areas directly affects the interaction between your products or services and the target group, and being located at the top in the search results. Therefore, page titles and meta tags are analysed to ensure the most accurate match.
- Internal Linking Structure and Arrangement of Site Architecture: We also consider websites as an architectural project. Just like a construction project, websites also need an accurate architecture with certain elements such as the size of the rooms, where the toilet is, and which way the doors open. It is aimed to make the user’s navigation easier on the site, with elements such as menu structures on websites and providing correct and relevant internal links.
- Content Analysis and Optimization: The content of a website is as important as its speed. A website with a weak, insufficient or incomprehensible content is also analysed by Google bots, and evaluated based on the richness of the content offered. Content is the best way to present the quality of your products or services to a customer who does not know you at all. For this reason, the content is analysed and made more satisfying to both Google and users.
- Search Console Use: One of the possibilities Google offers for development and optimization of websites is the Google Search Console tool. Here, many processes such as the identification unnecessary or harmful links to your website, determination of sitemaps, removal of unused URL structures, scope errors, and mobile usage errors are managed.
- New Tools and Modules: New tools such as a contact form, Whatsapp button, or various filters are developed within the website in order to achieve the correct conversion as a result of the necessary analysis. In this way, it is aimed for the target group to contact you more easily or to increase sales conversion rates.
- Regular Optimization: Google and other search engines are constantly trying to update their software infrastructure and make it better. At this stage, it is very important for websites to keep up with this change and development, both in terms of the permanence of the success achieved and in following the technology. As an example, the title length, which is 60 characters or 586 pixels today, may be edited differently tomorrow. In order to keep up with these arrangements, regular checks and optimization are carried out.
In the early days of the Google Search Engine, it was sufficient for your website to have high level of authority, to use the right keywords and to have a good general structure in order to rank high in Google. However, due to both the new requirements and the new versions of Google, the steps specified here are no longer sufficient. In this context, taking the following basic steps has become essential in order to rank higher in Google.
- Analysing the current situation in the market,
- Analysing competitors,
- Budget analysis and correct planning of the budget,
- Analysing sectoral and target keywords,
- Ensuring the use of SSL,
- Code analysis and SEO compatibility of the website,
- Creating original and continuous content,
- Creating useful content,
- Creating and sharing social media content on a regular basis,
- Analysis and cleaning of harmful and unnecessary backlinks,
- Making useful backlink studies,
- Creating blog contents,
- Carrying out supportive and motivating advertisements,
- UX and UI targeted website designs.
As a result, SEO is one of the most important digital marketing efforts for a website to survive for a longer period of time in today’s world. It is much more important that these works are done by the right experts. In this context, by contacting KREABAZ Digital Advertising Agency for professional SEO – Search Engine Optimization Services, you can find out what we can do for you.