KREABAZ DİJİTAL REKLAM AJANSI SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS
We KREABAZ DİJİTAL REKLAM AJANSI SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, would like to inform you about the rights of our customers, such as for what purpose your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your processed personal data can be transferred, within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“LPPD”), published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677, “Informing Obligation of the Data Controller” in Article 10 and “Rights of the Relevant Person” in Article 11 are your personal data. the method and legal reason for its collection.
Our company KREABAZ DİJİTAL REKLAM AJANSI SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ as the “Data Controller” as defined in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, takes the necessary technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction within the framework of information security standards and procedures. Despite all the aforementioned security measures, our company will immediately notify you and the Personal Data Protection Board, in case personal data is damaged as a result of any possible attack or in the hands of third parties.
- Identification of the Data Controller
Data Controller is a limited company located at YEŞİLKÖY MAH. ATATÜRK CAD. EGS BLOKLAR NO: 12 İÇ KAPI NO: 15 BAKIRKÖY/ ISTANBUL registered with İstanbul Trade Register under the registry number 5890814760.
- Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data collected within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law can be collected by our company units, website via automatic or non-automatic methods, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means verbally, in writing or electronically.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data and For What Purpose It Can Be Transferred
Your personal data may be shard forthe subjects such as:
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and the people with whom it has business relations, and planning the work carried out with our partners, authorized dealers, authorized services and suppliers with whom we have business relations,
- Creating and managing customer records,
- Carrying out evaluation, analysis and risk management studies regarding customers within legal limits,
- To ensure that our products and services provide maximum benefit to our customers, our business units and/or partners do the necessary work,
- Suggesting our products and services to our customers by customizing them according to their tastes, usage habits and needs,
- Informing about changes that may occur in our terms of service and electronic services,
- Determining and implementing commercial and business strategies, conducting market research and analysis in order for our company to provide better service,
- Resolving customer complaints and processing data access or correction requests,
- Creating and updating yield reports,
- Following, planning and executing the transactions before these institutions in case of application to the credit facilities offered by the credit/credit card provider companies that we have contracted to provide our services,
- Planning and execution of customer-specific sales and marketing activities
- Follow-up and execution of communication processes and legal processes with official institutions,
- Execution of customer relations and follow-up of corporate governance activities,
- Including billing; execution of financial, accounting and financial transactions, realization of risk management,
- Contacting potential customers in fairs, exhibitions, sponsorships and similar potential customer events for advertising purposes, making active visits and event planning, and thus identifying potential consumers and informing them about campaigns,
- Obtaining the necessary information and approvals in line with the requests and inspections of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities, as well as from the authorities that will examine the relevant applications.
Rights of Personal Data Owner under LPPD
Your requests regarding your rights will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. In case of additional costs related to the conclusion of the requests by our company, the fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested by our company. By applying to our company in accordance with Article 11 of the LPPD; You are entitled to:
- Learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, request information about it,
- Learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to the articles (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- Request the compensation of your damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.