From time to time, we encounter many questionsregarding website design prices such as, “How much do charge for a website; what are web design prices; how much is a website; What is your price for a web site?” Although we do not find this situation strange, the perspectives of both some companies from the sector and customers surprise us.
We do not find this kind of fixed price correct in this immense field, especially in the web design where both design and technology are involved.A web design or software company may have a price list. However, dealing with website design and website software according to fixed prices simplifies the work and cause the customers to ask different questions. Still, it may also cause different disagreements about the development of the project later on.
How do Website Prices Change?
The question “How do Website Prices change?” can have various answers, and accordingly, each digital advertising agency can diversify its answers according to its own management, technical equipment, technical competence and perspective. The answers to these questions may also reveal the technical basis on which the website will be based. In this context, we can answer the question “How do Website Prices change?” by asking the following questions;
- What is the sector the website will be preparedfor,
- How many pages will the website consist of on average?
- Is a management panel required for the website, if so, what is its scope?
- In which languages will the service be provided; who will create the content in those languages?
- Is there a particularly preferred software language,
- Will a responsive website or accelerated mobile page website technology be used in the mobile compatibility process,
- What is the scope of technical maintenance of the website,
- What are the fees to be paid each year,
- What type of files (video, image, pdf, etc.) will there be in the hosting,
- What is the scope for updating the website,
- Are hosting, domain or SSL fees included in this price given for the website?
According to the project, questions may vary, but in general, it is very important to answer the above questions.
Please contact us regarding any question you may have about the web design and web software world.
This question becomes particularly extensive when creating an e-commerce website. While various package systems are offered to customers by companies, you may see some notesin these e-commerce packages. Except for some companies that do their job very well in the sector, we should say thatfor most of the notes, you can hear the following answers; “In fact, we have mentioned it there, and that’s what we meant.”Particularly, if we want to have an e-commerce website, the questions and the answers should be clearer and more understandable. In addition to the above questions, asking the following questions to the customer will guide the customer and the advertising agency more accurately to obtain more accurate results.
- Which payment methods will be used for e-commerce websites?
- Will there be cargo integration,and if so, which companies offering payment methods will be preferred?
- Will there be CRM or accounting program integrations?
- Which modules will be included in the relevant e-commerce site by exemplifying different modules in other websites from the same sector?
- *In which currencies will be available for shopping?
- *Will there be regional language identification?
Asking and answering such questions beforehand will ensure the project to progress better.
As a result, although stereotyped price policies seem to work to a certain extent,it is quite possible that these policies cannot be determined very clearly by both the customer and the digital advertising agency. We think that tour way of working will be more beneficial in terms of both reducing the price, improving the quality of the work and increasing the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
If you have any questions about the world of web design and web software, you can contact us without any hesitation.